2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit disappointed he’s still here to be honest. Clearly they don’t want another Allardyce situation but this international break is clearly the best time to pull the trigger and bed a replacement in.

If we haven’t got anyone lined up then Brands will drop drastically in my estimations.

I'll be shocked if he went now - unless the board are meeting tomorrow or to pull him at FF I imagine it would have been done today.

Some players seem to going backwards right now, but what are your thoughts on Richardson ? He's young and temperamental and Silva has played a massive role in his development so far. If Silva leaves it may not be long before Richardson's also heading out the door.

If Richardson is so much in thrall to Silva then let him follow him to his next job.

Bit disappointed he’s still here to be honest. Clearly they don’t want another Allardyce situation but this international break is clearly the best time to pull the trigger and bed a replacement in.

If we haven’t got anyone lined up then Brands will drop drastically in my estimations.

Which is why he hasn’t been let go, because there will be a list of names (hopefully none on the bookies lists) as a contingency to stop the events of 2 years ago happening again

If Newcastle win today we will be 18th :(

Bottom 3. Alarm bells should be ringing

Silva will have goals he needs to reach. If he can persuade Brands and the board that he can still achieve those goals while we could possibly sit in the bottom 3 after 7 games...then he'll have turned water in to wine at that meeting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.