January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still waiting mert

yes I wanted the fat man gone, what was your point.

Like I said, I do not think you are a bad human being, you need hits on your internet which is ok...but it's at the expense of EFC...you are willing to put yourself ahead of the well being of Everton Football Club which is much bigger than you or I.

Here are a just a few names that would improve us in Jan and or in the summer we should be pursuing...

Tyrone Mings
Jack Grealish
Wesley
Abdoulaye Doucoure
Alex McCarthy
Sergio Ramos

I think these footballers are attainable to Everton Football Club
Surprising amount of biters on this bait. Impressive fishing sir.

....I think Brands was convinced he had a new CB in Tomori once the Zouma transfer failed to materialise. I’m encouraged he wanted a Tomori, he’s what we need but Chelsea losing David Luis in the final hours of the window scuppered our deal.

I’m glad we never panic bought, I just hope Brands has another of that type lined up.

When you say full price, you mean his worth, right? Which is currently 25p.
I knew some sly comment was coming but he's done nothing to at Chelsea to suggest his potential is suddenly gone even if Lampard has decided Mason Mount is a gift from the footballing Gods. Maybe it doesn't work out but this is exactly the type of young talented player we should be constantly looking to get and it's early but he's clearly not valued by Chelsea.

I knew some sly comment was coming but he's done nothing to at Chelsea to suggest his potential is suddenly gone even if Lampard has decided Mason Mount is a gift from the footballing Gods. Maybe it doesn't work out but this is exactly the type of young talented player we should be constantly looking to get and it's early but he's clearly not valued by Chelsea.

70m is a lot of money for a player who hasnt even hinted that hes able to adapt to this league.

70m is a lot of money for a player who hasnt even hinted that hes able to adapt to this league.
Yes because 276 minutes is enough time to draw overarching conclusions about players. He's not been bad either. For someone settling into a new team and league he has done fine.

Yeah hes been fine, not sure we should be lashing 70m at players that are just fine tho.
I think most would have happily thrown close to that at him when Chelsea did and a few meh games at the start of his tenure with a new club shouldn't change that is really my point. Lampard deciding he's 5th choice or whatever is just an opportunity for us to get a player who might be underappreciated now for no real reason.

Richarlison left, Iwobi central and Pulisic right would be electric.

I mean 70m for the Croatian DCL?

DCL.jpg

Its a firm no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.