Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is is part of our problem. People are more worried about Liverpool than actually supporting Everton.

Take today for example, loads of people made up that City were winning. Who’s arsed, you’re at the Everton game.

I’m sure some people actually just hate Liverpool more than they support Everton.

I can put my hand up to that last part.

I absolutely despise LFC with every fibre of my being.

I need to be entertained. Everton have given me absolutely sack all this century.
And I am sick and tired of it.

I have enough real life issues to sort without seeing half arsed millionaires faff about on a pitch.

I get my pleasure from this bloated game seeing the RS fail, as this club offers absolutely nothing positive year after year.

And it won't improve until the stadium is sorted, and lord knows when that will be.

Why is it "inevitable"?

Unreal. The level of hyperbole on here after a defeat.

I agree but we know what its like, it happened with Martinez and it happened with Koeman, as soon as we have a minority of fans calling for his head that negativity starts to grow at an alarming rate.

Doesn't matter what he does now. The switch has been well and truly flicked and he is doomed.

It doesn't really matter who the manager is when the clubs main focus is on moving home and making sure Frank and Betty have a nice cup of tea and a photo shoot with the squad. The onfield ambition at this club has been pitiful for decades.

How many managers in the premiere league can ask the owner to buy a player and the owner obliges. Silva has been one of the luckiest managers in the league when it has come to adding to the squad. This team is his team so there can be no excuses for the state of the team. Just heard that in all of his time in the prem his teams have conceded goals from 50%of all set pieces,this does not give anyone the confidence that he can turn this mess around. We need a whole new outlook on how we are going to be a team that can challenge the top teams. SACK HIM NOW.

Does this mean?
1. For every 2 set pieces faced his teams concede 1 goal, or
2. Half of the goals that his teams have conceded have been from set pieces.

One defeat since February at home.

FFS, do you see what I mean by hyperbole mate?

The whole season has been dross. Away losses are bad enough. But when we start losing to dross at home too, then managers will not last long. He has a mountain to climb to salvage this. He's looking clueless and desperate. I've not seen any manager come back from this sort of situation.

What exactly is Silva supposed to do?

If one of our centre backs is having a poor game then hes only got Holgate to put in.

Aside from Gomes we have no passer in the centre.

Gbamin is out so Schneiderlin plays.

Any wide players have a problem then...its...Walcott

Not really much of a squad to play with when aside from the first 11 we are really lacking quality.

The two key players we lack are a top class CB and a super centre midfielder.

Also, playing the axis of evil (Schneiderlin/Sigurdsson) out of necessity...

He needs to develop a Plan B, for sure.

Correct, it's in his own hands.

Silva needs to recognise that the current philosophy is not working.

I fear if we lose to the Owls in midweek, the knives will be out.

The media love a potential sacking story, and this will gain momentum if things don't improve quickly.

I still don't see any point in sacking him before the end of the season unless the person we want to take over long term is willing to join up immediately. A long term interim manager does nothing.

Correct, it's in his own hands.

Silva needs to recognise that the current philosophy is not working.

I fear if we lose to the Owls in midweek, the knives will be out.

The media love a potential sacking story, and this will gain momentum if things don't improve quickly.
Imagine the invasion from the Watford rabble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.