2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
....we just don’t know that yet. I think you said similar last time. I think you say similar every time.
Last summer I said the late signings and the injuries they brought int the club with them were an issue. They were. We only got to see them all on the pitch well into October. Months were wasted. The quality wasn't a great issue for me, although I did think Bernard would struggle.

...No, getting shut of 3 CBs and getting none in was a stroke of genius.

Selling our most effective player last season was very clever.

Bringing in a lad who's scored 11 goals in his career and selling him as 'the answer' to losing Lukaku = inspired.

I've told you before: stop worshipping false Gods.

He had a nightmare summer transfer window then scarpered into the ether - ignoring any attempt to explain himself, apart to a select few.

Wrongun. Utter wrongun.

So much wrong with this post I wont even attempt to reply.

Leicester showing why we shouldnt have sold Gana and why having a good striker helps stretch the opposition and win you games.

Brands along with Silva have set us back this summer.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

You can say he´s done well, you can say he´s done badly, but the fact remains that with the players we´ve recruited we are not in any position to challenge the top 6. When you´ve got a squad like we have, results like today.

This is what you get in terms of cluelessness in the final third when you have a forward line lacking in blend.

No guile, all speed and athleticism.

Buy players with a purpose and to get a balance.

This feller is buying players like he's still in the Eredivisie

You can say he´s done well, you can say he´s done badly, but the fact remains that with the players we´ve recruited we are not in any position to challenge the top 6. When you´ve got a squad like we have, results like today.
The players aren't good mate. Digne is the only quality player.

He's like Koeman, buying tat for big fees and wages.

'sake...Mina! Utter trash.

The players aren't good mate. Digne is the only quality player.

He's like Koeman, buying tat for big fees and wages.

'sake...Mina! Utter trash.

We´ve just bought players that further consolidate our position of being a mid table club. I mean, I think Iwobi has looked alright when he´s played but this is a lad who was deemed surplus to requirements at Arsenal. Aren´t we supposed to be competing with them?

It'll be him pulls the trigger on Silva Dave. He's got some pondering to do. Unless you're insinuating that squad is not capable of beating Sheef Utd at home?.
He wants t pull the trigger on himslef.

No CB
Destroys our CM for £29M off one of the richest clubs in Europe
Buys a 19 year old kid with 11 goals in his whole career to solve our attacking problems

The feller is out of his depth here.

We´ve just bought players that further consolidate our position of being a mid table club. I mean, I think Iwobi has looked alright when he´s played but this is a lad who was deemed surplus to requirements at Arsenal. Aren´t we supposed to be competing with them?
Exactly mate. Brands is buying tat.

Status
Not open for further replies.