Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bin him off

It's not even we got beat that's made me the maddest it's playing 2 holding players at home against a newly promoted team..absolutely disgusting behaviour that

Everton let me down for 1.3k as well, honest to god might just get home and take a big fat dump all over my season ticket

Rats

Will get laughed at for being knee-jerk but I think I am inclined to agree now.

He had all of last season and we've added some good quality to the team, but his inflexible, one dimensional-approach to games hasn't improved one iota in the last 12 months. He has stuck almost entirely to the same formation with like for like subs, until arguably today when he clearly lost his marbles and put all the strikers on to leave every player bar Pickford unsure where they were supposed to be playing.

0 points against Bournemouth, Villa and Sheffield United alone would get any other manager of a top six team sacked. If we want to be a top six team then that must be true for us too, especially when you throw in our generally awful defending against all teams this season and our pitiful 5 goals from 6 games.

Easiest Premiership start in years & we are in terrible shape. Our attacking play is wrong, our defensive shape is wrong, the way we play out from the back is wrong, our link up play is wrong.....
We have some good players but some are stinking the place out right now. The manager is the one making them stink for the most part though.

We need a fresh start.

Status
Not open for further replies.