2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will just leave this here before i go to bed.

Cenk Tosun - Goals per match = 0.21 and shooting accuracy = 45% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/12114/Cenk-Tosun/stats
Arouna Kone - Goals per match - 0.21 and shooting accuracy = 40% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/4701/Arouna-Koné/stats
Oumar Niasse - Goals per match = 0.19 and shooting accuracy = 40% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/13390/Oumar-Niasse/stats
Dominic Calvert-Lewin - Goals per match = 0.14 and shooting accuracy = 33% - https://www.premierleague.com/players/9576/Dominic-Calvert-Lewin/stats

You have to pretty bad to be the bottom of that table. :eek:

lol
A break down of each season for DCL mainly just for clarity and LoL's Joey. lol

2016/17 - 11 appearances, 1 goal - Goals per match = 0.09 and shooting accuracy = 14%
2017/18 - 32 appearances, 4 goals - Goals per match = 0.13 and shooting accuracy = 40%
2018/19 - 35 appearances, 6 goals - Goals per match = 0.17 and shooting accuracy = 31%
2019/20 - 5 appearances, 1 goal - Goals per match = 0.20 and shooting accuracy = 33%

Blow me down but there appears to be a familiar pattern.

LoL?

:)

Wonderful stuff.

Anyone with even half a competent mind can understand that Calorie-Loser is useless

You don't replace a donkey with another donkey Joey
Exactly nor do you pick on a CF who has just scored, and get your stats wrong - Keen has not scored as yet when will you turn on him ?...
I reiterate we could have the worlds best striker up there and he would struggle too....
DCL the juries still out , but he had a very good game on Sunday his all round play holding the ball up laying it off good in the air - he should never have gone off 4-4 -2 when 2-1 down was that was answer but Silva persted in 4 5 1- he may as well swapped stek in goal as our best forward passer was Pickford......
If you cannot see away from home we get turned over because the teams just stop our fullbacks - Aston Villa , and now Bournemouth who got their first home wins v US........

Exactly nor do you pick on a CF who has just scored, and get your stats wrong - Keen has not scored as yet when will you turn on him ?...
I reiterate we could have the worlds best striker up there and he would struggle too....
DCL the juries still out , but he had a very good game on Sunday his all round play holding the ball up laying it off good in the air - he should never have gone off 4-4 -2 when 2-1 down was that was answer but Silva persted in 4 5 1- he may as well swapped stek in goal as our best forward passer was Pickford......
If you cannot see away from home we get turned over because the teams just stop our fullbacks - Aston Villa , and now Bournemouth who got their first home wins v US........
Goal aside dcl was absolutely shocking at the weekend.

And no turning on keen because you can see he oozes talent and is only 4 games into his Everton career not 99 games

Goal aside dcl was absolutely shocking at the weekend.

And no turning on keen because you can see he oozes talent and is only 4 games into his Everton career not 99 games
Tell me what Keen did as I thought he looked totally lost, as we were crap - you have just took a dislike to DCL admit it if he scored a hat trick you would find fault- you are blaming a player when the Manager selects a crap team -Snides FGS.......

Tell me what Keen did as I thought he looked totally lost, as we were crap - you have just took a dislike to DCL admit it if he scored a hat trick you would find fault- you are blaming a player when the Manager selects a crap team -Snides FGS.......
His movement and instinct is that of an actual striker, as is his control and touch and he's been very unfortunate not to bag himself a few goals already through chances he's created himself something Lewin has never done.

We're 1 short of 100 games into Lewins Everton career now so it's a big enough sample size and not once has he looked like a striker that should be leading the line of a team hoping to compete for the top 6

His movement and instinct is that of an actual striker, as is his control and touch and he's been very unfortunate not to bag himself a few goals already through chances he's created himself something Lewin has never done.

We're 1 short of 100 games into Lewins Everton career now so it's a big enough sample size and not once has he looked like a striker that should be leading the line of a team hoping to compete for the top 6
We will never compete for top 4 with this manager aiming for 6th on the outlay of cash is not good enough ...blaming one player is not the answer.... anyhow we don't create easy chances like the other lot do - let's compare - they play 433 they close players down they are sad to say a complete unit - we have good players who have yet to gel - the buck stops with the manager.......
pre season with his 441 failed yet he carries on and oh DCL never played mich pre season so you cant balm,e him for that yet I am sure you will find some excuse - we have not placed Lukaku for 3 seasons now.......

Not sure what my reaction will be if DCL starts tomorrow! It'll either be burst out laughing or burst into tears - not of laughter! Big week coming up for Marco me thinks!

can vault me or whatever on this but DCL will never in a million years score a hatrick against any half decent team.

has he ever scored a brace against any half decent team?

the lad isn't a goalscorer

Status
Not open for further replies.