Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think DCL needs binning off permanently. Kean given a chance to gel with the other players week in week out. Tosun or Richy to be the one alternating with him IMO.

Bernard needs to be one of first names on the team sheet playing left wing.

I'd also drop Siggy and drop Iwobi into that 10 position, which also accomodates both him and Bernard to play.
As I put before give Davies a Kean a 5 game run each, can’t do any harm as who they would be replacing have done nothing.

Get real, at the moment we are so far behind them in every possible measure that we seriously need to readjust our aims. Forget Liverpool and what they do, survival mode is required at the moment. Maybe this is bedwetting after 5 games but we're so far off the pace it's frightening. Wake up

4-2-3-1 does not work ESPECIALLY when we don’t have a player like gana and Gomes is out yet silva never changes it. Why does he keep persisting with a failing system. The only reason we play 4-2-3-1 is for Sigurdsson and he’s been a ghost for ages. I’d understand if he tried something else and it doesn’t work but he hasn’t even tried a different formation since Burnley away
He hasn’t even been a ghost, a ghost would frighten somebody at least. He was very, very poor today and most of the season to be honest.

I’m not angry at the result.....I’m just disappointed!!!

Oh no wait, no I’m ducking angry at the result you bunch of overpriced bottle jobs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.