2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth have wanted this so much more, they've simply bullied us out of this game.

I really don't think so. A couple of defensive errors from Bournemouth and this thread would be full of people singing Silva's praises. Fine margins in a tight game.

Mate, we were only really decent from the second half of the Chelsea last season.we scraped home against Wolves and Watford.

If you are happy picking up 1 point at Villa, Bournemouth and Palace, then fill your boots.If this was Big fat sam giving us these results there'd be murder.

Not happy but realistic. We knew his would be a tight game.

The apathy here is shocking.

Do you really think we would be this bad under Mourinho. Do you not think these players would be inspired by a few %.

Do you not think he would organise them better and get stronger results.

Do you not think some better quality players would want to come.

Do you not think he would bring a culture of expecting/demanding success.

I dont care that he wont mollycoddle new signings by giving their mums a kiss. I dont care if he is rude to the local media.
I dont care if hr doesnt go and pat babies on the head at Alder Hey.

I care about Everton football club and we should be aiming to recruit one of the best managers in the world.

Ultimately to succeed you need a top manager. Tottenham were basically like Everton until they got Poch who has competing with a meagre budget compared to others and often outspent by Everton. Them across the park were mostly 6th or 7th until Klopp came on. United obviously the ultimate example of what a manager can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.