Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree guvnor.
On the grounds that if he were involved, we probably wouldn't be still looking for finance for BMD.

Why not?

There's also the question of whether we're legit looking, or waiting.

Look at Usmanov an Moshiri's MO, they do everything together. Then look at their own words - some I've linked, when Usmanov has said he will help but politically timing its difficult. Then, Megafon and USM are currently sponsoring anything and everything they can. Sure you can say it's Moshiri, but Bill Kenwright productions never sponsored us in the way we see now...

Before Moshiri was confirmed at Everton I asked on Twitter whether it was really Usmanov (Moshiri in first until he can shift shares). Absolutely nothing has changed my view, I predicted Usmanov would sell his Arsenal shares. He has. I predicted his companies would sponsor Everton, they have. Megafon have sponsored every game so far this season, home and away! This was all before the producers of Panaroma was on the phone asking for Evertonian comment...

Very few people will know for certain either way, but if we close this thread for lack of evidence, we set a precedent where we'd close most threads.

Besides, no harm to have some hope....

Kean chose us because he was guaranteed first team footy and there is no evidence to suggest arsenal or United pursued him.

Barkley wouldn’t sign a new contract hence he was sold there’s many a quote of Martínez and koeman trying to extend his contract he’s a rat.

Mina was at Barca for 6 months the only reason they sold was becuase they made a 400% profit in 6 months

And delph was approached by brands and only sold after it because he wanted game time.

You are literally a few cells short of been a bottom feeder bacteria try harder

I remember in regards to Koeman was him being asked about a new Contract extension for Barkley, and Koeman saying "There was no rush" I actually thought Koeman wasn't arsed whether Barkley stayed or left, and this is one of the reason Barkley decided to do one.

Why not?

There's also the question of whether we're legit looking, or waiting.

Look at Usmanov an Moshiri's MO, they do everything together. Then look at their own words - some I've linked, when Usmanov has said he will help but politically timing its difficult. Then, Megafon and USM are currently sponsoring anything and everything they can. Sure you can say it's Moshiri, but Bill Kenwright productions never sponsored us in the way we see now...

Before Moshiri was confirmed at Everton I asked on Twitter whether it was really Usmanov (Moshiri in first until he can shift shares). Absolutely nothing has changed my view, I predicted Usmanov would sell his Arsenal shares. He has. I predicted his companies would sponsor Everton, they have. Megafon have sponsored every game so far this season, home and away! This was all before the producers of Panaroma was on the phone asking for Evertonian comment...

Very few people will know for certain either way, but if we close this thread for lack of evidence, we set a precedent where we'd close most threads.

Besides, no harm to have some hope....

Should mind their own business and sod off. My advice go and chase our political cowboys.

God knows - more than likely Sheikh Mansour who is Citys "official" owner likely isn't the owner of Eithad Airways (could be wrong) although his family state own it so in essence its one big con but they can skirt around it.

I've always thought Usmanov/USM owns us but Moshiri is the face of our ownership due to Usmanov still retaining a stake in Arsenal at the time.

I think with FFP it wouldnt benefit us with him coming on board officially not atleast until we are more attractive as a club to outside sponsorship.

Who knows could be wrong!
Abu Dhabi own both mate.
13% of the airline is owned by China 87% by Abu Dhabi.
Which is of course owned and ruled by Mansour.

Of course he's involved, he's investing a lot of money in the club. He's not am owner, which is fine.
Moshiri is the M in USM, and is therefore able to sign off a certain level of expenditure on sponsorships, probably.
There is no proven, direct involvement by Usmanov.

Disagree guvnor.
On the grounds that if he were involved, we probably wouldn't be still looking for finance for BMD.
I'm not sure Moshiri & USM would have embarked on a project of this sort of grand scale without having assurance's like funding already in place.
Because they havent gone public with it yet (maybe they will once planning is secured) doesnt mean its not already secured.
These guy's are not theatre production people , they are money men that play at the highest table .
Its what they do , I have no doubts whatsoever this was ever a problem.

Btw imho
Considering his best mate is here , his son is here plus Ryanstav.

The Big Fella's been here from day 1 , just hasnt taken his seat yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.