2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL, Niasse and Tosun are nor worthy of the term Striker & Kean has potential but still raw.

Throw the £50+ million we were offering Palace for Zaha at someone like Belotti or Wilson - one of them rotating with Kean and we are massively stronger up top
well yes but we can't get rid of Niasse or Tosun, That's the point.

well yes but we can't get rid of Niasse or Tosun, That's the point.

Doesnt make a difference imo - having Bolasie and Walcott stinking the gaff out doesn't stop us from going out for Iwobi and trying to get Zaha in.

For me - get a striker in and tell the other 3 you either sling your hook on loan/permanently or your training away from the squad and aint having a sniff.

Got to be cruel to be kind with these leeches who are happy pocketing their 80k a week whilst doing nothing.

Doesnt make a difference imo - having Bolasie and Walcott stinking the gaff out doesn't stop us from going out for Iwobi and trying to get Zaha in.

For me - get a striker in and tell the other 3 you either sling your hook on loan/permanently or your training away from the squad and aint having a sniff.

Got to be cruel to be kind with these leeches who are happy pocketing their 80k a week whilst doing nothing.
m8 we have to sell and replace, We can't just keep adding adding adding.
We made one bid for Zaha which was way below the valuation, We're not getting him ever.

Really hope you dont mean Callum Wilson.

Tosun is miles better.

Hmm whoever we would go for is up for debate (Haller was my Number one choice) however for me we simply cant rely on a 19 year old & DCL to do the business - he needs time to develop - I would be happy for us to sign a no nonsense 1 in 3 type striker happy to rotate and get us the goals needed whilst allowing Kean to develop.

Someone like Belotti/Wilson/King all fit the bill.

Wilson is slated but when injury free he's a good finisher with pace and better than anyone we have up top at present - him and King also suit Silva's pressing from the front / linking up with the wide players style.

Hmm whoever we would go for is up for debate (Haller was my Number one choice) however for me we simply cant rely on a 19 year old & DCL to do the business - he needs time to develop - I would be happy for us to sign a no nonsense 1 in 3 type striker happy to rotate and get us the goals needed whilst allowing Kean to develop.

Wilson is slated but when injury free he's a good finisher with pace and better than anyone we have up top at present - him and King also suit Silva's pressing from the front / linking up with the wide players style.

Marcel Brands isnt building a squad for today.

Wasting 50m on Callum WHOOPS MY KNEE HAS GONE AGAIN Wilson would be a horrid thing.

Zaha and Wilson for £150m???

Give up lad

Zaha and Wilson for £150m???

Give up lad

Nah one or the other - having seen Iwobi providing he keeps up this form im happy moving away from Zaha however we cant keep relying on our midfielders/wide men to score our goals.

At some point our strikers need to put their big boy pants on and contribute which none of them have shown as being able to do. Kean has big potential but his cameos and today shown he needs a few months minimum to settle into the English league and develop with age.

Not signing another striker to get us potentially points winning goals is stupid unless Kean suddenly turns into Del Piero before January.

Nah one or the other - having seen Iwobi providing he keeps up this form im happy moving away from Zaha however we cant keep relying on our midfielders/wide men to score our goals.

At some point our strikers need to put their big boy pants on and contribute which none of them have shown as being able to do. Kean has big potential but his cameos and today shown he needs a few months minimum to settle into the English league and develop with age.

Not signing another striker to get us potentially points winning goals is stupid unless Kean suddenly turns into Del Piero before January.

So much short term thinking.

Its just really stupid.

So much short term thinking.

Its just really stupid.

Football is short term - we dont progress this year its potentially goodbye to Digne/Richarlison etc. And the cycle of what this club has been doing since the 80's continues.

Not signing another striker for me results in another season of relying on our midfield players to score us goals as our strikers are lame ducks and Kean is just a kid settling into English football.

The top 6 and CL is right open this season and we should be going all out for it imo. City and RS aside we can challenge the rest.

DCL, Niasse and Tosun are nor worthy of the term Striker & Kean has potential but still raw.

Throw the £50+ million we were offering Palace for Zaha at someone like Belotti or Wilson - one of them rotating with Kean and we are massively stronger up top

I dont disagree with you, but I think we would only have signed another striker if we had sold Tosun and Niasse, it's not just about transfer fees, but also wages and squad size. We might be able to do something in January though. Hopefully Kean keeps playing, he was an actual goal threat today, unpredictable and defenders hate that

Hmmm Delph looking good, Iwobi hit the ground running, Gbamin was looking promising before his injury. Just need a French international right back and a 19 year old Italy international to come good and once again it looks like Marcel will be on for another 100% hit rate on new signings (now that Mina has won the doubters over to top off last season’s fantastic window).

He’s even managed to get Mirallas out the door.

Hmmm Delph looking good, Iwobi hit the ground running, Gbamin was looking promising before his injury. Just need a French international right back and a 19 year old Italy international to come good and once again it looks like Marcel will be on for another 100% hit rate on new signings (now that Mina has won the doubters over to top off last season’s fantastic window).

He’s even managed to get Mirallas out the door.
You'll be waiting on that French RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.