Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet hate of mine when the referee allows the goalkeeper to keep the ball in his hand so long. On one occasion I counted 19 seconds. Is that not a rule any more? The game is only 90 minutes and the keepers are allowed to waste literally minutes with the ball in their hands.

Think Sidibie has done OKAY nothing amazing, Seems a bit too flashy at times.

Has looked OK to me, a bit clunky but solid enough. I think the flashy bit you mean was actually just a mistake and he miscontrolled the ball and tried to get it back.

One of those mad through balls will come off at some point... seems to have some fight in him too which is nice. Worryingly gets dragged into the centre too much when defending though, that may be tactical though as Lincoln like to put high balls in.

Delph pinging diagonals left right and centre whilst barking at everybody is exactly what we need

Iwobi looks amazing carrying and passing the ball forwards and has a cracking shot on him

And i LOVE that when Kean gets stood up he dosen’t pack himself and look to offload the ball but instead takes them on

As much as he is a snidey mouthy little gobsh... that Joe Morrell is a tidy player for them

Status
Not open for further replies.