2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep our best attacker on the bench. Okay then.
Best attacker because he scored one goal in three games
#deludedbybrazilans
He gets bounced all over the place by any defender heavier than him ...that’s all of them btw
His only route to goal is when defenders stand off him
If he is our best attacker at the end of this season ( a better metric than 3 games ) I will donate £500 to the charity of your choice
He is clever
But lightweight and will generally not thrive

Can just see us starting v Wolves with Iwobi in for Sigurdsson and Kean for DCL, WE get thumped 0-3 at home and the fume against Silva rises to Dec.gone 4

Best attacker because he scored one goal in three games
#deludedbybrazilans
He gets bounced all over the place by any defender heavier than him ...that’s all of them btw
His only route to goal is when defenders stand off him
If he is our best attacker at the end of this season ( a better metric than 3 games ) I will donate £500 to the charity of your choice
He is clever
But lightweight and will generally not thrive

And how are you defining "best attacker" for this possible donation?

Can just see us starting v Wolves with Iwobi in for Sigurdsson and Kean for DCL, WE get thumped 0-3 at home and the fume against Silva rises to Dec.gone 4
I don't like the score line but I would love Iwobi to play the #10 against Wolves. Siggy is definitely off the boil. Gomes had a bad game Siggy has had three he needs a good sit down.

A ray of sunshine during that horrible Villa match.

He's going to be a big player for us and I think we're going to love him.

Hope he stays fit because we are going to need him badly to rotate Sigurdsson, Bernard and Richarlison out of the team.

Energetic lad. I hope he supplies on the goal scoring numbers. That one off the post I was hurting for him. Beautiful strike. Ever so close to open up the account.

He came on and tried to lead by example, got on the ball and drove forward. I hope he keeps that mindset. I feel Walcott first few games he kinda did the same he seemed to be a cut above with skill etc then faded big time. It's like they come with the confidence of thinking they are a cut above been an Everton player but then over time something happens. The mind is such a powerful thing. I hope Iwobi has a stronger one than Theo.

He looked a bit of a meathead when he played against Villa. Is he normally that chunky? Is it pure muscle? I always (never paid attention to him at Arsenal much) assumed he was quite lean and quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.