2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be losing important players like this for up to 3 months just via training. We have a bit of a history of it and you really have to question Everton's training methods especially considering that a few players still dont even look fit enough to last a full match.
I agree it’s frustrating to lose players let alone new players for showed good signs but last season I think was the fittest that are team had been since peak moyes. However I agree we have a history of players getting injured in training now that could be a number of things from being to relaxed on the warms up to how heavy they allow contact between players.

I agree it’s frustrating to lose players let alone new players for showed good signs but last season I think was the fittest that are team had been since peak moyes. However I agree we have a history of players getting injured in training now that could be a number of things from being to relaxed on the warms up to how heavy they allow contact between players.

Think there is something in the training, I have it down to our slow lethargic starts...

Shouldn't be losing important players like this for up to 3 months just via training. We have a bit of a history of it and you really have to question Everton's training methods especially considering that a few players still dont even look fit enough to last a full match.

Might we have been pushing him a bit harder because of Schneiderlin's red/ Gomes' knock/ Delph's injury/ a combination of the three?

It does say if he doesnt need surgery it could just be 2 months - just need Delph to stay fit as him and Gomes will be an okay 2 - just need Schneiderlin away from the team

Why are people acting like we're the only team that gets players injured in training.

Absolute bunch of weirdos.

I honestly see a discussion on an injury and how it will effect us whilst he is out. What I do not see is people acting like it doesn't happen to other clubs and we are exclusive to injuries. Drop your Queenie handbag as you won't find a drama here.

Status
Not open for further replies.