Homepage Article Marco Silva “We dominated the game”

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Martinez touch of trying to make a turd sound like a custard tart

We were woeful. We could have gone top but played like it was an end of season mid table clash.
The lack of fight does me in

Agree with this completely, we seem to go to games like we're that good we've won already then get are arses smacked, the likes of City and RS go into games like it's the biggest game of the season and put them away, we seriously need to realise were not as good as we like to think we are and need to go out to win from the first minute

need players to get on the end of crosses i lost count how many where put in the box we need runners into the box getting on the end of them, can understand why he has said 4-3/3 so to get more seems 2 sit deep atm which gives the opposition defence an easier time

need players to get on the end of crosses i lost count how many where put in the box we need runners into the box getting on the end of them, can understand why he has said 4-3/3 so to get more seems 2 sit deep atm which gives the opposition defence an easier time
28. Our high last season was 29.

He is like a sloth
Take it you don’t rate him, I’ll give him time and see how he turns out, he’s been playing in a very poor team since he made his debut and had to make his own way, getting no guidance of struggling senior players, same as Jonjoe Kenny and DCL, left to their own devices, you could be correct in your opinion, I’d give them a little leeway myself.

Hate to say it but Brenda looks like he’s got Leicester up and running again. Why we weren’t in for Maddison I’ll never know.

I think it is just a honeymoon period for Kean...a simple 5 yard pass would be suffice for rapturous applause from all 4 corners. It is what it is. Hope he goes on to be brilliant but even though little time he hasn't pulled up any trees. Hope he does.

If Walcott doesn't aim for the international space station with his shot, he would have had an assist in about a half's worth of football, expectation so high as I expected.

I can’t take another transitional season. Silva’s comments are worrying if he thinks that was acceptable, he seems to be saying we were unlucky, when in reality we were clueless.

Our spirit away from home is absolutely disgusting and is the underlying issue here, and it goes back a lot further than Silva and quite a few of the players in the team on Friday.

Either that gets sorted or we'll be irrelevant forever. You aren't going to do anything in the Premier League if you only scrape less than 5 away wins across a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.