Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to let this 1874 bloke come in here throwing his weight around trolling us to bits?

Must admit I would love to see us teach them a footballing lesson and get a convincing 2-0/3-1 win.

Definitely got 2-1/2-2 Villa all over it.

You win this one. No excuses. None of this “oh but they’re newly promoted so they’re up for it plus we’re away and they have to win sometime”, Villa are crap to a man. You go out there and you win it.
Agree with all of that, BUT, just because a team is newly promoted doesn't necessarily mean they will be easier to beat than some established PL teams.
Sheffield United will surprise a few teams this season I just hope it's not us.

I reckon we’ll see Schneiderlin come in for Gbamin and then Gbamin will start in the cup.

Not what I want, but will be a tough away game and Schneiderlin will probably be seen as more reliable with Gbamin still getting match fit

I reckon we’ll see Schneiderlin come in for Gbamin and then Gbamin will start in the cup.

Not what I want, but will be a tough away game and Schneiderlin will probably be seen as more reliable with Gbamin still getting match fit
I know what you mean but I dont think Id describe him as reliable, not after the red card v Palace.

This game is morning time down under. I get a flight returning from 27c Queensland to 12c Wellington later that day so Ill download this and watch "live" on the plane. But Im meeting a few mates first for some beers so will be well oiled on the plane. Going to be difficult not to scream and shout etc at the screen. Tough game but we should swat these aside, 2-0.

No we are not . Once we settle we won’t be a bad team, and when I say that I don’t think we will be a top half team just before anyone thinks I’m being delusional .
My Opinion - we are a top half team and once we settle we will be a top 6 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.