Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think villa will be right up for this, I’ve got a feeling they will throw everything into attack to prove a point. Since we are really good on the counter I reckon we could pick them off before half time.
To be fair to villa they have played really well in the first two matches, all the goals they have conceded have been because of individual errors. I don’t think it’ll be a walk over but we should beat them.
0-2 blues, can’t wait to see the Kean dance.

I hope we dont break the Jack Grealish Record lol, he has lost 20 prem games in a row when hes played for villa,we are number 21

Villa Park under the floodlights and they’ll be desperate for a win. Hopefully they come at us full pelt and we can counter attack them.

We haven’t really got started this season in terms of good performances, so I’m expecting a lot better this game.

Hope for a win, but can see a score draw.

1-1.
Nah mate, we don’t concede goals anymore!

They'll be really after a win, hopefully we can hit them on the break and do some damage. Rich first goal of the season.

This will have a big game atmosphere

Looking forward to it

They'll desperately want to win it so we'll need to defend stoutly and take our chances

Top of the League if we win ;)

COYB!!!
I remember us playing villa early in the season with the chance of going top and getting hammered 6-2. It was a Sunday live on ITV in 88 or 89.

Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistants:
Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett
Fourth official: Graham Scott
VAR: Chris Kavanagh
Assistant VAR: Stephen Child

Status
Not open for further replies.