2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an unused sub on Saturday.

So a day off today, a quick shopping trip to Gay Paree, and back to Murkeyside tonight, ready for a 'hard' day's training at FF tomorrow.

What a life.
would he have access or use of a private jet ?? wonder if Augero leases his out to other players??

Saw him on Saturday after the match with the most ridiculous get up on.

But the lad is young and has the resources to realise all of those bad, young decisions!

Let him get on with it. It is harmless.

would he have access or use of a private jet ?? wonder if Augero leases his out to other players??
Possible........ Though not sure why he'd spend the money when Manchester has multiple Paris flights each day.
It's clear he soends his money on errrrrr...... Style. Just don't see him on a private jet.

As a part time psychiatrist - I can see that this obsession/expression with styles and different clothes is a cry out for help - “look at me!” “who am I?” “How do I fit in?” “What is my talent?” “Value me!” Once he is captaining England I expect to see this fad pass.

Many young footballers have shown to be less than competent with their money at a young age.

He probably spent more than that on the cost he's wearing.
We haven’t heard any stories about bad behaviour or lavish spending...but let’s worry about a young lad wearing some dodgy clothes lol

Many young footballers have shown to be less than competent with their money at a young age.

He probably spent more than that on the cost he's wearing.

....Davies is a bright lad with grounded parents. Until recently, he was living with his folks and his brother in their semi-detached around the corner from me. By football standards, he drives a very modest car (Audi A3 I think).

Clothes will hardly make a dent in his money & I’d be surprised if he’s not already set himself up for life.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.