2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a brick wall at times. Did the right thing whacking it as far away as possible whenever it came near him in the second half too.

Didn't think he was perfect yesterday. Lost a couple of headers he probably shouldn't have and ended up caught out of position a few times too, which could have cost us, but overall I think he's looking pretty solid. It looks like we have a very decent pairing at centre half.

Praying he stays fit this season. At least until January.

....i’d have liked to have seen Zouma and Mina playing at the heart of our defence this season, and I suspect Silva/Brands wanted the same.
Thing is neither player ever looked like taking Keanes place.
Maybe that was the partnership Silva wanted, at the start of last season, but it never happened for a reason, which wasnt just injuries.

Thing is neither player ever looked like taking Keanes place.
Maybe that was the partnership Silva wanted, at the start of last season, but it never happened for a reason, which wasnt just injuries.

....Keane made it difficult to be dropped and when Zouma/Mina did start a game they couldn’t put a run together. I agree, they were the intended 1st choice, and I think that would’ve been realised this season. Indeed, if some real pace and quality is introduced in January, I can see Mina forming a partnership with the new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.