Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bad feeling about this game... as I have this season.

Silva does not fill me full of confidence from his Pre match presser. I don’t know whether it’s because he is quite a shy and reserved character but I just don’t find him Inspiring.

Any what do I know... I’m rarely wrong!

Time to find out if pre-season meant nothing or not, because we looked like we couldn't hit a cows' arse with a banjo for most of it.

2-1 nervy win I reckon.

Anyone know if this is on any tv channels?

england.gif

Crystal Palace v Everton
england8.gif

live3.png

ST: 15:00

Ohh forgot to ask, does anyone know today’s team yet?

Is that the actual team chip?

Yeah, a lad I used to work with helps run some Everton sites, gets his info from within the club.
His team is usually spot on, always throws it on FB a few hours before kick off.

Just confirmed it’s 100% the team that starts.

When did we last start the season with an away win?
No doubt a few times since this one … 50th Anniversary of beating Arsenal at Highbury 1 - 0 and going on to be Champions. Home James coach down there departing late Friday night, and post match just getting back to it in time before a visit from an impressively large, but unpleasant, crowd of skins off the North Bank. Great season!!

We won't have our best side until atleast Villa away imo, these next two games are all about grinding out wins whilst the new signings who haven't had a pre season get some fitness behind them.

Snatch your hand off with a scrappy 1-0 win but think 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.