Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were good in that kit. Not arsed.

And it isn't embarrassing. Nobody gives a flying f***, mate.

I think it's pretty embarrassing that the club is so poorly run / our kit deal is so poor, that we / Umbro can't even get our shirts ready for the first game of the season. Commercially inept as well as just practically - there is only a limited shelf life for those shirts and people have even less time to buy them (and buy them they would). We've known for well over a month that we would be playing Palace first match of the season (and Villa second away) so that pink kit would clash too much.

Do you really think any of the clubs above us (or even below us) would have planned this so badly that they would be wearing last season's kit?

I think it's pretty embarrassing that the club is so poorly run / our kit deal is so poor, that we / Umbro can't even get our shirts ready for the first game of the season. Commercially inept as well as just practically - there is only a limited shelf life for those shirts and people have even less time to buy them (and buy them they would). We've known for well over a month that we would be playing Palace first match of the season (and Villa second away) so that pink kit would clash too much.

Do you really think any of the clubs above us (or even below us) would have planned this so badly that they would be wearing last season's kit?
I just wouldnt have suspected the officials would think an orange, peach, coral color with navy would clash with white, red, and blue.

It’s a kit who cares?

Should have been a yellow away kit or white. They should have stopped messing around releasing the kits so late. Amateur hour Umbro.

Southamptons supporters can’t even buy their home kit. So yes?

[Paid Content - Blacklisted]/1118009/2019/08/07/why-cant-fans-buy-southamptons-home-shirt-yet/

4BB04518-B5C5-4341-AC8C-174C5FC55E7C.jpeg

But it’s the club who are in the wrong.

I just wouldnt have suspected the officials would think an orange, peach, coral color with navy would clash with white, red, and blue.

I mentioned this in this thread yesterday (I think) or the day before. The shorts clearly clash, and the pinky / orange (or whatever we want to call it) clashes with the red in the Palace kit. I would have hoped:
1. Somebody would have asked
2. It would be a moot point as we could have released our third kit by now, even if it wasn't for sale

I like that kit from last year, seen us play well in it a few times, such as Leicester away, good job they kept a set back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.