Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the window is closed I honestly think this should be the final transfer window thread and all future 'XXXX transfer window' threads banned.
Individual threads per transfer rumour are much better for discussion, the transfer window threads create pages and pages of speculation that fuels tension and disappointment over events we have no control over or knowledge of anyway. GOT is a better place without them.

this was a proper weird window from all teams, I don't think Arsenal and United have strengthened that much at all, They are still catch-able but it really depends how Kean and Gbamin do.
True, but that exactly is why we missed an opportunity. It is what it is. Hopefully Gbamin is an allstar from the gate. I can’t expect that from Kean really as he’s only 19

this was a proper weird window from all teams, I don't think Arsenal and United have strengthened that much at all, They are still catch-able but it really depends how Kean and Gbamin do.

Arsenal have had a really good window mate, the Top 4 for me is fairly concrete now

The affects of dealing with any kind of injury or suspension to Mina and Keane may have a slight effect as well.

True, but that exactly is why we missed an opportunity. It is what it is. Hopefully Gbamin is an allstar from the gate. I can’t expect that from Kean really as he’s only 19
It is a missed opportunity for sure but I think we can still close the gap on them.
Arsenal have had a really good window mate, the Top 4 for me is fairly concrete now
Pepe is a superb buy but they have the worst defence in the league and only brought in Luiz (if its even gone through) to mitigate that, DCL sent Arsena's back four to the cleaners on his own.

I know everyone joked about it for ages but in all seriousness, maybe we should have got Gary Cahill in. I think we’re in a really bad way at centre half.
Agreed, especially since it was obvious to everyone we needed numbers there. Holgate and Gibson does not make for a strong squad!!

It is a missed opportunity for sure but I think we can still close the gap on them.

Pepe is a superb buy but they have the worst defence in the league and only brought in Luiz (if its even gone through) to mitigate that, DCL sent Arsena's back four to the cleaners on his own.

And Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.