Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disputing that he's a good player. But he has never played a first team game out wide. He has one appearance, 3 minutes as a sub, in a wide area that wasn't youth teams. That has nothing to do with watching the games or anything like that. He didn't play wide for Verona or Juventus.

So saying it's ok we didn't sign a winger because Kean can play wide is not a good thing. Maybe he can do a job there. But my point again is that so far he has never been asked to so we can't really rely on that.

Why type lies?

I thought Snides did quite well when he came back into the team last season.

I do agree that we are short in the positions you mentioned.
But, how many games did Lookman play last season ?
You could as easily say we should have kept Dowell... maybe we should.
Yeah I guess I just meant we don't have much wide cover, rather than needing to replace Lookman specifically

I’m now getting angrier with every passing minute.

The CB situation is completely unacceptable. Questions need to be asked and answered. Holgate isn’t of the required standard and Mina is made of biscuit.

Dear god Everton.

Time to take a break, for me. Fuming.

As prosperity approaches Arsenal and Spurs with their quality signings.

A twilight spreads over Everton, and the men who have betrayed us:

Kenwright, Brands. Slip away into the night, hiding like cowards behind good stadium designs.

They leave us with no hope of being competitive for trophies or Europe.

Our only boss signings are Gomes and Kean. Weaker everywhere else.
Come on ffs!
If you can't see we've bought quality and NOT panicked at the end (by not over paying or buying 2nd rate players).... Then you're just not seeing clearly.
Evertonians I know wanted Silva out at the turn of this year. Building a quality side takes years - not 3 windows.
I'll worry after 8 or 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.