Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've bought a replacement for gueye in gbamin. He's a bit of an unknown quantity, but that was always likely as we aren't gonna be in the market for the top top defensive midfielders in Europe (which is close to where I put gueye, when he is at his best)

I think we as fans are acknowledging the need for a centre half. And the club has expressed that a centre half is a priority. I think we will get one, but it's gonna be a stop gap or someone like sidibie that has something to prove.
Having spent hundereds of millions the last few years why arn't we in the market 'for the top top defensive midfielders in Europe' if are stated aim is to challenge the top 4?

I watch Dutch football a lot, mostly Ajax but Bergwijn last season performed better than Lozano.

Ajax would of Re-signed Bergwijn again if Neres left, and no doubt sell him for double next year.

Its quite simple really. Just don't believe everything you read in the news and on social media. 90% is made up jarg.
fair mate, I think I'm just desperate for good news so I am clinging on to everything. it's an addiction tbh. I don't think I have actually got any work done today and I've been here for 3 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.