Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the calibre of our CB signing will tell us if we will be pairing Keane & Mina together or not.

If its some dope like Smalling on loan I think big Yerry will be 1st choice until next season when we might go back in for Zouma when chelseas ban is up.

We do need a CB, but if we are getting Tomori we may as well keep Holgate. Thank god Utd rejected our loan for Smalling, I`d defo take Tarkowski, Stones or Alderweireld but I dont think the latter 2 will leave their clubs to come to us. No idea what Coates is like now, didnt he go to the RS and flop? I like Rojo, Id take him but some on here arent keen.

Plus if we can get Iwobi, Doucoure, Zaha and Sanson who we are rumoured to be interested in and lose Besic, Bolasie, Mirallas, Niasse, Schneiderlin and Tosun (Onyekuru weve never seen) things could get very exciting indeed for next season..... Fingers crossed, big day ahead for Brands 7 Co.
The only similarity between Holgate and Tomori is their age. Tomori is much more highly rated by pretty much everyone. I said last summer I thought we’d let Holgate go, I think the only reason we didn’t is because we didn’t get Mina and Zouma until so late. He just isn’t that good, it’s why he’s not been able to get games at centre half for us, West Brom, or the under 21s.

We need to walk away from.zaha. too much money and reported wages of £200,000 a week. Me personally think he's a decent player but no were near world class. Other players will want those wages. We could bring on 2 players for that lozano etc. Ok I know not proven in the the prem but zaha is hit and miss as well.
He was only a miss at Utd because Moysie didn't really want him

The only similarity between Holgate and Tomori is their age. Tomori is much more highly rated by pretty much everyone. I said last summer I thought we’d let Holgate go, I think the only reason we didn’t is because we didn’t get Mina and Zouma until so late. He just isn’t that good, it’s why he’s not been able to get games at centre half for us, West Brom, or the under 21s.
Will Chelsea let him come to us with Luiz off to Arsenal?

I think the calibre of our CB signing will tell us if we will be pairing Keane & Mina together or not.

If its some dope like Smalling on loan I think big Yerry will be 1st choice until next season when we might go back in for Zouma when chelseas ban is up.
I think Keane/Mina will be our pairing for a long time, They've done well when they played together so I'm fine with whoever we get as cover CB which is what the signing is because the only question is if Yerry can stay fit, Yerry is a baller man people really underrate him on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.