Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to walk away from.zaha. too much money and reported wages of £200,000 a week. Me personally think he's a decent player but no were near world class. Other players will want those wages. We could bring on 2 players for that lozano etc. Ok I know not proven in the the prem but zaha is hit and miss as well.

£200k a week and +£80m for Zaha :oops: this isn’t looking good to me

So far we have stolen players when compared to relative unknown names going to other teams.

If this is what it takes for a chance to jump to the next level we should pay it and give it a go. The way the current footy market is heading there is really no downfall on Zaha; a player who has yet to move into his prime and is already playing fantastic football.

Bad news Okeefe at it again on radio city. We’ve only bid once 52mil thinks it’s the agent driving it, he doesn’t want to come back to the north west. Napoli could come in for him. Then starts taking about Moise Kean. And says how great Kenwright is at driving deals. What is wrong with our journalists always so negative, makes me sick. All we get is negativity from sky and talkSPORT

I hate liverpool with a passion but at least their journalists stick up for them. They can win the league they can sign this player that player .

We need to walk away from.zaha. too much money and reported wages of £200,000 a week. Me personally think he's a decent player but no were near world class. Other players will want those wages. We could bring on 2 players for that lozano etc. Ok I know not proven in the the prem but zaha is hit and miss as well.
He will be well worth it. 10 goals loads of assists and how many pens did he win last year? Like 10?

Initially I wasn't keen on the idea of lashing huge money at Palace for Zaha, but the one thing he would give us and probably better than anyone else we have currently is a genuine, genuine threat.

And with pace a-plenty, defenders will hate having to cope with him, Richarlison and Kean.

Bad news Okeefe at it again on radio city. We’ve only bid once 52mil thinks it’s the agent driving it, he doesn’t want to come back to the north west. Napoli could come in for him. Then starts taking about Moise Kean. And says how great Kenwright is at driving deals. What is wrong with our journalists always so negative, makes me sick. All we get is negativity from sky and talkSPORT

I hate liverpool with a passion but at least their journalists stick up for them. They can win the league they can sign this player that player .
He’s a strange one.. don’t think he knows anything, claims the club talk to him but really not sure

Also Brands does the deals not Kenwright.. we know in under 9h

Palace confirmed we bidded 70 mil

He’s a strange one.. don’t think he knows anything, claims the club talk to him but really not sure

What he's says is completely contradictory to what all other journalists are saying including those that are definitely provided info direct from clubs.

He fell out of the loop when he went to the BBC to do their live reports.

Mad that Okeefe seems to be the only journalist in the UK who thinks Zaha doesnt wanna move back to the North West, yet journalists down south who are closer to the London clubs are running with the 'He wants to join Everton' hence why he's put in an official transfer request......

Status
Not open for further replies.