Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think this news is a load of bullocks myself.

It was worth it though just to get away from the Iwobi and Smalling talk, and seeing some lad on the Palace forum comment ' He won't go anywhere until he hands in a transfer request '...… literally 10 minutes before Sky broke that Zaha had handed in a transfer request.

Zaha signed a five year contract not long ago, now he wants a transfer. He said when he first decided he wanted a move it was because he wanted to play with a club who were in The Champions League Cup, now that Everton are the only club after him, he wants to come here, does he want glory and medals or simply money. Money is the answer and when Arsenal pulled out he wants to come to us. I would have a good think about this transfer,spells future trouble to me.

Tbf palace are not showing any ambition they haven't even use the 50 million for the rb they sold, where he can team up with kean and rich as a strikeforce

RoyHodgson-banging-head-wall-WestBrom-1325527686t.gif

Zaha signed a five year contract not long ago, now he wants a transfer. He said when he first decided he wanted a move it was because he wanted to play with a club who were in The Champions League Cup, now that Everton are the only club after him, he wants to come here, does he want glory and medals or simply money. Money is the answer and when Arsenal pulled out he wants to come to us. I would have a good think about this transfer,spells future trouble to me.

OR

It means yes, he will get a payrise of 20/30k probably, but also we are his best chance of Europe since nobody above us wants him (not anymore)

I think they’ve got a very decent team. Should easily be mid table. Milevojevic, Meyer, Townsend, Sakho, Cahill. All decent players. They’re strong at home too and have a manager who knows what he’s doing. Plenty of other candidates for me looking more likely. Mainly Newcastle, Brighton, and any of the promoted teams.
They had a terrible home record last season. .

Can we stop posting pictures of someone being photographed in town (if its even Liverpool) because they are black and have dreads.

I've carried out some extensive research and his agent is supposedly Will Salthouse

Is he the fella walking along with the picture that is supposedly of Zaha? Make your own minds up.

On a related note he works for a company called USM, not fat uncle Ali's firm but interesting nonetheless I think you'll all agree.

Think most on here would agree with you, but when you see Man United paying £80m for McGuire, that's now everyone's bench mark.
Maguire the benchmark lollollol:blush:
Staggering stuff!

That Zaha can take on players, dribble, dribble, dribble
forget the goal and assist stats
what it will do for the overall play of the team will be huge.

And there's an intent to this signing (just as Richarlison's was before) that starts to put us in a different transfer class from now on.

So, as ridiculous as it sounds, 70m might just be reasonable... all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.