Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Gomes for £22m was a very good price for Everton. So clearly it isn't true that all players are overpriced.
Thing with this one is we seemed to hold all the cards, Barca needed money, player only wanted to come to Everton, rare occurrence. A lot of teams will bend the buying team over a table nowadays unfortunately. I do think in the current market the prices for Dybala and N'dombele are good deals

lol

You think Levy is paying £80m and 150k+ wages? Nah.

They will get Dybala and possibly that Lo Celso fella.
I hope you’re right mate time will tell. Got a feeling there could be another twist in this story yet. I want it done because he is class

Can't wait for Napoli to announce his signing later, think I'll head for the nearest bunker at that point as the fallout is gonna make Hiroshima look like a camp fire.
It wouldnt make sense to put a transfer request if it means Napoli. They can buy him long after english window is closed.

£80m for Zaha while Dybala is £64m shows how donald ducked the English market is.

Well...Dybala would never sign for us. He turned United down due to wages (he wants £350k a week). No idea what Spurs will be offering but I'll be surprised if it's not £200k+ a week.

Zaha signed a five year contract not long ago, now he wants a transfer. He said when he first decided he wanted a move it was because he wanted to play with a club who were in The Champions League Cup, now that Everton are the only club after him, he wants to come here, does he want glory and medals or simply money. Money is the answer and when Arsenal pulled out he wants to come to us. I would have a good think about this transfer,spells future trouble to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.