Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely different style to Doucoure but Iwobi has been best at Arsenal centrally.. I wouldn't be opposed to it aslong as he isn't coming as a winger.
Didn't he play as a central playmaker for Nigeria in the AFCON?. By all accounts was their best player too.

I don't know what to believe but too many sources saying this is true now.

If it stays like this, or it we complete the signings of crabs.

There will be unexpected pressure on our good manager simply because our director of Football affairs isn’t a man of action.

I’d much rather this be kept in mind. If we finish 8-9th I’d keep the manager simply because he’s not been backed fully. Not much we can do but suck it up and try go again next year. Just seems a waste of a season.

I’ve never seen Everton win anything. Doesn’t look like that’s changing soon. Sigh .

I’m hoping I’m not premature, but the last hour has deflated me.
According to your wife/partner/girlfriend the last sentence is true on both counts

Sadly I don't think we'll get to find out mate.

But based on your previous record, the best we could have expected from you is that you will go quiet when he plays well, and come out of the woodwork every time he has a poor game.

Not your just making stuff up, used to skate Barkley but would give him praise when he played well, I don’t have an agenda I just have an opinion. I’m not stibborn enough to skate a player that is good just because I used to slate him before.

The real winner of GOT is @Joey66 All this mayhem and he is still posting pictures of Dixie Dean using Churchill's head as a football in the 6-1 win against Bolton in 1926.
Do you know what I will be only interested on the final hours of deadline day...- as posting old photos of our great history is more relaxing than speculation ....... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.