Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The bedwetters in this thread happen to be the same people from the Newcastle thread. Almost as if there's a common theme.
We went over this this morning though. I'm not talking about the permanently negative people who say we're going down or going bust or every signing is a complete waste of time. I'm talking about the reasonable people who say 'oh god I really hope the Iwobi thing isn't true' and are met with a dozen sneering responses saying 'who believes stuff like this, what a bed wetter, it's just sky taking you for the absolute mug you are'. And then the head of BBC Sport and the chief football writer for the PA come along and say no actually lads it's true. Some people are so desperate to look cool that they actually end up looking like complete idiots, and yet they fall into the same trap over and over again. See the Delph thread for further examples.

Just to show how insane the smokescreen rumours actually are, Inside Futbol are linking us with singing Gerri for a 3rd time as an alternative to Zaha

Del Boy has found his level at Watford. Couldn’t handle the pressure at Everton Sevilla or Barcelona.

Not got the mentality, pressing ability or stamina to play under Silva.

One in ten strike rate for an attacking player? That’s poor for one of the most attacking sides in Europe, would be diabolical for us.
Over looking his assists there too. 100 apps (including subs) and 11 goals and 19 assists and only 23 mate. What u expecting Messi? Richarlison is 18 goals and 7 assists in 73 apps. Not a massive gulf between those numbers. Both are close to a goal or an assist every 3 games.

Edit: I don't think we should spend 40m, 25/30m and I think he could be a decent signing. Think he's getting unfair stick in here tbh but for 40m and above I'm sure we could get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.