Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We went over this this morning though. I'm not talking about the permanently negative people who say we're going down or going bust or every signing is a complete waste of time. I'm talking about the reasonable people who say 'oh god I really hope the Iwobi thing isn't true' and are met with a dozen sneering responses saying 'who believes stuff like this, what a bed wetter, it's just sky taking you for the absolute mug you are'. And then the head of BBC Sport and the chief football writer for the PA come along and say no actually lads it's true. Some people are so desperate to look cool that they actually end up looking like complete idiots, and yet they fall into the same trap over and over again. See the Delph thread for further examples.

Literally just done this saying how little I trust Jim white only to be had off by that feller from the BBC lol

Take me back to the halcyon days of trying to sign Dickov and Savage, being had off by Birmingham, and losing all our targets to Souness’ Newcastle/

Status
Not open for further replies.