Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Palace, take your pick of Tosun, Niasse, Mirallas, Bolasie. 70m plus those four and McCarthy for 3m.

I know he’s not reliable at all but Jim white is on talksport giving it the big one about how they will have news on Zaha this morning...

Supposedly

£65mil cash

OR

£80mil on the drip

Theyre the options...

Time to walk away.

£80m is ridiculous for an above average player. The football world will be laughing their Billies off.

Really? Who cares what other clubs think.

The question we should be asking is, do we want him over Bernard or Walcott?

If he improves us let’s just get him in, to hell with the cost!

Really? Who cares what other clubs think.

The question we should be asking is, do we want him over Bernard or Walcott?

If he improves us let’s just get him in, to hell with the cost!

Lol Walcott, can we offload him to palace with boalsie

They have been on Zaha.

Even when the Echo denied the second bid and the club came out and supported the local rag, Sky stuck to their guns - and they were right.

where they? the impression i got was the clubs were still talking and we suggested including the 2 player but hadnt made an official bid

Need Zaha to hand in a transfer request, Doucouré to hand in a transfer request and Zouma to hand in a transfer request. If this happen, Tuesday Friday happy days.

With the obscene money the players earn, I can never understand why a player wouldn't hand in a transfer request if they want the move.
The wages they earn in a week can pay off the average full mortgage of a family home.
Is a loyalty bonus really that important to them.

I reckon we're gonna throw in 80m

So do i, if your willing to throw £65/70m and players, then your willing to throw an extra £10/15mand no players. Not condoning this, but that front three is mouthwatering, especially to a team that finds it hard to score goals. Besides no players involved my backside, McCarthy fee might as well come off the £80m fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.