• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can though cant he? He can have the legitimate gripe that for the second successive season he's been handed a (hopefully) load of players and then asked to mould them into a cohesive unti to win games 3 days later.

I expect nothing other than a lot of disjointed performances and points lost before the Christmas fixtures. No one who is reasonable would.

Then I hope hes sacked before September.

He will have been given 12 new players at a cost of almost 300m by the end of this window.

If he cant mould a squad out of them then he should go back to Greece.

He can though cant he? He can have the legitimate gripe that for the second successive season he's been handed a (hopefully) load of players and then asked to mould them into a cohesive unit to win games 3 days later.

I expect nothing other than a lot of disjointed performances and points lost before the Christmas fixtures. No one who is reasonable would.
Every club will have disjointed performances and lose points before Christmas.

He has now or will have been given the tools to do the job we employed him for, which is to strongly challenge the top 6 or top 4 and deliver us a cup.
I believe he will

Every club will have disjointed performances and lose points before Christmas.

He has now or will have been given the tools to do the job we employed him for, which is to strongly challenge the top 6 or top 4 and deliver us a cup.
I believe he will
Even the DoF accepts that this is a long term project with Silva. He wont be expecting players he handed over to Silva to be integrated in a few weeks.

We'll maybe struggle early season but come good in the second half if the season.

I for one wont expect great performances and to be top 6/7 come Christmas, I sincerely hope most others aren't looking for that.

Even the DoF accepts that this is a long term project with Silva. He wont be expecting players he handed over to Silva to be integrated in a few weeks.

We'll maybe struggle early season but come good in the second half if the season.

I for one wont expect great performances and to be top 6/7 come Christmas, I sincerely hope most others aren't looking for that.

If you look at our fixture run to start the season, he'll be in big trouble if not in the top half.

That's just the way football works.

If you look at our fixture run to start the season, he'll be in big trouble if not in the top half.

That's just the way football works.
I think wiser and cooler heads prevail these days. Siva showed what a good coach he is in the last quarter of last season. If we dont do well initially this season it wont be because he's a poor manager.

I think wiser and cooler heads prevail these days. Siva showed what a good coach he is in the last quarter of last season. If we dont do well initially this season it wont be because he's a poor manager.

It depends - he'll get away with around 9th/10th, but if we're looking at a relegation battle in any way come late November, especially given the fixture run we have early doors, then he'll be rightly booted out.

I'll settle with being comfortably top half for this season, it's not an unrealistic expectation.

...so who replaces Siva if the season starts slowly?

That man you hero worship wont be looking to sack Silva.

Maybe not, but please stop making excuses for him. Sink or swim time for him this season, if Brands gets in the 3 players we need, hes got NO excuses at all.

If you think him not having the players a week early is gonna wash, then LOL.

Put up or get back to Hull for snakey.

I think he will do ok myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.