Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads been stealing a 100k a week living from us for nearly 3 years, the sooner we can get rid the better.
He plays well at times, but Inconsistent. His confidence goes and the boo boys at EFC need tgeir victim. Not the worst, not the best, bu fine as backup.

Would genuinely rather have Smalling

There are lots of players who don’t make it at Utd purely because they can’t handle being under such close scrutiny from fans who think they are entitled to everything and can’t accept they’re not the club they once were. It also doesn’t help whatsoever when you’re being compared to the likes of Stam, Ferdinand and Vidic.

I’m by no means saying he’s great or that I want us to sign him but he’s been part of a utd defence that apart from last season has since 2015 has always been in the top 2 in the league for least goals conceded (although De Gea probably had a bigger part to play in that).

I like Zouma, he's an upgrade on Mina atm. But more importantly, our back 4 looked decent towards the end of the season. Starting the season with cohesion and consistency at the back will be crucial.

Remember how unorganised we was at the back vs Wolves away, first game last season?

Jags (harshly) getting sent off never helped

(I think I’ve got the right game)

Status
Not open for further replies.