Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are proved right. From Day 1, I have never understood the potential transfer of this lad for the price quoted.

IF we have the cash and the rules are ok for him, I would much prefer it was spent elsewhere on the squad.
I actually think he would be a great signing for us if the deal was right. I agree he isn't worth £80m, but if we could offload a couple of surplus players in the process it could actually be a double whammie for us.

I've always thought it was unlikely though and doubted whether the player himself wanted to come here. There are other cheaper/younger options out there that we should be going after IMO, like Lozano or Neres or Under or even Everton.

Does anyone else sing Bum titty bum titty titty bum in their head every time you see his name?

With Delph potentially injured and Gbamin not having had much of a preseason, I can’t see these Morgan shouts being true, surely?!

Gomes and Davies v Palace? Marco pls.

The thing is, the “not much of a pre-season” thing is a bit of a rubbish argument really. Zaha is only returning to training tomorrow and most would be surprised if he didn’t start against us on the opening day (provided he stays at Palace of course). It seems like to our fans, it’s only our players that are incapable of starting a match after only a week’s training and no friendlies.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.