Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a feeling Silva's preference would be :

Zaha, Kean, Richarlison.

But if we can't shift a few players like Tosun, Niasse, it might be more like..

Neres, Kean, Richarlison +

Doucoure.

Who do you think @Eggs we can realistically get in as a replacement, who we’ve been linked with. As much as I’d love doucoure I just don’t see it happening.

...think back to last summer and all the negativity between Everton and Watford over Silva, yet we managed to overcome that and acquire Richarlison. I don’t know who we might get, but I wouldn’t underestimate our ability to get an unlikely deal done.

I'd rather we didn't sell Snides at this stage. I know he's paid too much for a bench warmer but his form at the back end of last season, and in fairness what I have seen of him this pre season, hasn't been that bad. He hasn't been that poor under Silva full stop really. With Gana gone and Gbamin still to settle in the premier league, I'd rather hold onto him for now.

Unless we bring in Doucoure of course, but I just can't see that happening.

...think back to last summer and all the negativity between Everton and Watford over Silva, yet we managed to overcome that and acquire Richarlison. I don’t know who we might get, but I wouldn’t underestimate our ability to get an unlikely deal done.

Yep, they were more then happy to sell at the right price and the same wouod happen again if we wanted Doucoure

I'd rather we didn't sell Snides at this stage. I know he's paid too much for a bench warmer but his form at the back end of last season, and in fairness what I have seen of him this pre season, hasn't been that bad. He hasn't been that poor under Silva full stop really. With Gana gone and Gbamin still to settle in the premier league, I'd rather hold onto him for now.

Unless we bring in Doucoure of course, but I just can't see that happening.

Sell, sell, sell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.