2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate him if i'm honest. I'm hoping he improves and learns from mistakes in the past such as getting all riled up vs Newcastle away. Wouldn't say he always seems dodgy, he kept us in games at times last season and made some brilliant saves. Big season for him and really hope he proves people wrong.

Seems quite hard that when some already have certain stuff in there heads about how rubbish he is.

Cant understand why people are still questioning Pickford, to have the 4th best Premier League keeper while not being a top 6 club, we should be proud and very optimistic for next season.
Yeah he made one big error, that counted for nothing in the end, the 2 lost points would still of kept us 8th anyway, and the 2 gifted did nothing to help Liverpool

What about the 2 goal lead and 3 points he cost us at st James park for being and absolute weirdo. Have never seen a player act like that , I mean we have seen some weird stuff over the years and cantona assisting a fan is without doubt the most insane but Pickford was actually acting like he has something wrong in his head and strutting off the pitch like a whopper after hitting them the game. I really don’t like him tbh

If he can limit his mental errors like Newcastle and I hate to bring it up but the Derby Debacle against Liverpool. I think he’ll be alright. Could be a scapegoat for a lot of losses this season.

Hoping for none of his dumb-ass errors this season. He's an experienced goalkeeper now and well settled in our team. He's been good for us, and now it's time to kick on.

No doubt he is a top keeper. Brain farts very rarely, mistakes sometimes as does every keeper. Cannot understand the slating of one of the PLs best keepers. If we had De Gea last season he would have been buried by our fans for some of the performances he gave. We are lucky to have Pickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.