Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all your sales MG except Bolasie - no one in their right mind is going to pay 10 big ones for the clown. On the other hand I could see someone - maybe a middle ranking Bundesliga team - paying that sort of sum for Tosun.
On the incomings I am suprised that you think we would pay £25m on a RB. Who do you have in mind , Arias ? If we pay that amount they won't be coming to play 2nd fiddle to Seamus.

Its just a feeling, I reckon we will struggle to get an affordable CB, so will look at loaning 1.

Ive got a feeling Brands has some aces up his sleeve, reckon he will pay decent money on a RB and a Right Winger from total left field.

I saw Bolaise had a 10m release clause this summer, I reckon somebody somewhere is stupid enough to pay it.

Im very often wrong, but we shall see.

Things will happen very, very quickly from this point on, VERY quickly. I know we have the names floating around Zouma, that Napoli player whos name ive forgot!, Zaha, that donkey from Watford, we might sign 1 of them, maybe, but with 3 signings to go, I have a feeling 2 will be from nowhere.

Its just a feeling, I reckon we will struggle to get an affordable CB, so will look at loaning 1.

Ive got a feeling Brands has some aces up his sleeve, reckon he will pay decent money on a RB and a Right Winger from total left field.

I saw Bolaise had a 10m release clause this summer, I reckon somebody somewhere is stupid enough to pay it.

Im very often wrong, but we shall see.

Things will happen very, very quickly from this point on, VERY quickly. I know we have the names floating around Zouma, that Napoli player whos name ive forgot!, Zaha, that donkey from Watford, we might sign 1 of them, maybe, but with 3 signings to go, I have a feeling 2 will be from nowhere.
Napoli RB is Hysaj , but I'm sure that I've spelt it incorrectly - CBA looking it up

We sign Juve’s exciting 19 year old phenom striker for 25m on a 5 year deal for about 60k per week and United sign their 33 year old striker for 15m on a three year deal for about 120k per week.

I for one welcome our new overlord Marcel.
3155F325-01FD-4500-AD98-FF17EE46AFAA.jpeg

If I may predict some sales :

Henry 15m
Bolasie 10m
McCarthy 7m
Besic 5m

Then I suspect the likes of Tosun, Niasse, Martina will be given away or loaned.

And of course we might see Snides moved on, if the stories linking us to another midfielder are true.

Ins I reckon :

CB loan
RB 25m
RW 43.5

Thats how I see it anyway frandelino.
Bolasie £10m? Really?

Do you know something you're keeping from us Goat?

Scores on the doors as we enter the final stretch :

In
Kean 25m
Gomes 22m
Gbamin 22m
Delph 8.5m
Lossl Free

77.5m

Out
Gana 28m
Lookman 16m
Vlasic 14m
Robinson 2m

60m

Combined with some small fees for Joe Williams and others, plus loan fees and I suspect a small saving on wages we havent really spent anything yet, thats not a negative dig, just saying.

With some other sales still to come, an exciting next few days in store for us all I suspect.

We apparently got more for Williams than Robinson so I'm guessing it was circa 2.45m

Now, judging by my maths and I'm basically at rocket scientist level for NASA that means we've recouped 145m and still have 165m to spend before STFFP hits us

So we may as well get Zaha, Cafu and Batistuta on a loan to buy obligation

We sign Juve’s exciting 19 year old phenom striker for 25m on a 5 year deal for about 60k per week and United sign their 33 year old striker for 15m on a three year deal for about 120k per week.

I for one welcome our new overlord Marcel.
View attachment 64207

To be fair, he's not one who relies on dynamism or pace to be effective. It's a decent signing for United in the short term and will vastly improve them over Lukaku.

But there's zero doubt who got the better deal here.

I'm still mystified how Sarri can see 2019 Lukaku the better choice in any system than Kean. I don't care whether it's 'Sarriball' or not, it's still professional football and there's no area of play other than raw goalscoring prowess where present day Lukaku is a superior option to even Callum Wilson.

To be fair, he's not one who relies on dynamism or pace to be effective. It's a decent signing for United in the short term and will vastly improve them over Lukaku.

But there's zero doubt who got the better deal here.

I'm still mystified how Sarri can see 2019 Lukaku the better choice in any system than Kean. I don't care whether it's 'Sarriball' or not, it's still professional football and there's no area of play other than raw goalscoring prowess where present day Lukaku is a superior option to even Callum Wilson.

I just cant wait to watch CR7 have a mental breakdown when he sees his first touch in the flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.