Lossl Free

77.5m

Out
Gana 28m
Lookman 16m
Vlasic 14m
Robinson 2m

60m

Combined with some small fees for Joe Williams and others, plus loan fees and I suspect a small saving on wages we havent really spent anything yet, thats not a negative dig, just saying.

With some other sales still to come, an exciting next few days in store for us all I suspect.

Dat Marcel can’t sell players though and he’s not sorted a striker for us bloooos either.

The poster who has knowledge of Pall Mall medicals does appear very genuine now as they told us of Gabamin and Kean day or 2 prior to official announcement. I'll not get excited re anymore signings until they tell us more medicals are booked in!!
Defo one booked in for Monday!!!

Her name is Doris she's 87 and in for a hip replacement!

Maybe Henry OUT today too mein frandel. £15m

If I may predict some sales :

Henry 15m
Bolasie 10m
McCarthy 7m
Besic 5m

Then I suspect the likes of Tosun, Niasse, Martina will be given away or loaned.

And of course we might see Snides moved on, if the stories linking us to another midfielder are true.

Ins I reckon :

CB loan
RB 25m
RW 43.5

Thats how I see it anyway frandelino.

Henry 15m
Bolasie 10m
McCarthy 7m
Besic 5m

Then I suspect the likes of Tosun, Niasse, Martina will be given away or loaned.

And of course we might see Snides moved on, if the stories linking us to another midfielder are true.

Ins I reckon :

CB loan
RB 25m
RW 43.5

I fear that Tosun and McCarthy are too awful to sell

Henry 15m
Bolasie 10m
McCarthy 7m
Besic 5m

Ins I reckon :

CB loan
RB 25m
RW 43.5

£25 mill on a right back? Not happening.

I fear that Tosun and McCarthy are too awful to sell

If I may speak freely VanFrandelino, speaking as a Plat 4 TFT player, I may add.

You know when people do that thing were they predict how much we will get for players and the figures are laughably bad.

I typed those figures with a smile.

Wouldnt be shocked to see all those names given away whilst we pay the clubs 5m to take them.

If I may speak freely VanFrandelino, speaking as a Plat 4 TFT player, I may add.

You know when people do that thing were they predict how much we will get for players and the figures are laughably bad.

I typed those figures with a smile.

Wouldnt be shocked to see all those names given away whilst we pay the clubs 5m to take them.

Plat 4!!! I'd better get playing again!!!

Henry 15m
Bolasie 10m
McCarthy 7m
Besic 5m

Ins I reckon :

CB loan
RB 25m
RW 43.5

I agree with all your sales MG except Bolasie - no one in their right mind is going to pay 10 big ones for the clown. On the other hand I could see someone - maybe a middle ranking Bundesliga team - paying that sort of sum for Tosun.
On the incomings I am suprised that you think we would pay £25m on a RB. Who do you have in mind , Arias ? If we pay that amount they won't be coming to play 2nd fiddle to Seamus.

Status
Not open for further replies.