Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean would be a £20m loan and £100m buy and Neres is quoted at £40m while Lozano (from the same league, a year older, having superior numbers, and quoted at the same price) was shot down by Brands for being overpriced and relatively unproven against better opposition.

Neither will happen. It’s basic physics.

Remember when you said Kean would cost £100m and we wouldn’t sign him due to “basic physics”?

Good times

I was in Kilkenny a month or so ago staying with my mate, lovely place. I was in a pub where one of your local politicians was playing the guitar and singing oasis songs whilst being accosted by a couple of haggered old slappers. It was wonderful to watch.

Can you remember the pub and what the politician looked like. Unlikely it was TD (MP) - maybe Malcolm Noonan a Green Councillor?

Can you remember the pub and what the politician looked like. Unlikely it was TD (MP) - maybe Malcolm Noonan a Green Councillor?

Can't remember his name but was a youngish bloke and I'm sure I remember my mate saying he was once mayor of Kilkenny and that basically he was in a job because of his dad. Can't remember the name of the pub either but it was apparently a rough one that you could get into another bar known for serving underage kids.

It was a good night.

Remember when you said Kean would cost £100m and we wouldn’t sign him due to “basic physics”?

Good times
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.