Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully appreciate he’s not your cup of tea, but I do think he would fit in and offer a different solution - particularly agains the bigger teams. I think you’re spot on with how Palace don’t play like us, but I do feel he could adapt.

Against the weaker teams who sit back he’s shown he can run at them defenders even when they are packed in. It’s another threat they will have to be conscious of when their fullbacks think about joining attacks.

Not all the onus of playing and creating against poorer teams can be levelled at him, largely the squad struggle. Add Kean in the centre who has more of a poachers instinct than what we have and I think it’s a nice blend.

We won’t know until/if he signs, but I think he would fit in. I do feel he will be inconsistent at times but then that’s the nature of wingers/wide forwards.

Went on their twitter and there's nothing there

Here is the full tweet:

I just wonder..

If we sign this Gbamin for under £30 million and loaned in a central defender (Tomori maybe), then that really isn’t a huge net spend at all.
If we could then ship out some of Tosun, Niasse, McCarthy, Besic, Bolasie and maybe Morgan, then we might be able to go in with a big blammo Zaha bid on deadline day. Have Welbeck as a back up..
You were doing exceptionally well ,then you mentioned Welbeck

Here is the full tweet:

View attachment 63861
Nope, absolutely nothing on their twitter account saying we signing Lozano
Its not real then has another bit on his page saying he got sent this before,if you put the url of the thing he said he was sent before,it comes up as a fake news generator

FAKE NEWS GENERATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.