Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ITK, but lists the players Dortmund already have that play in the same position. Probably Barca doing what they done with Mina last year to get us (or someone else) to bid quickly.

The Veth guy from Germany responded to that tweet saying the Malcom story is not true.

Maybe trying to force the hand of a potentially interested club?

Hopefully us.

Reckon we have made a bid around €30-35mill and Barca are trying to force us to up the price.

Brands said this is exactly what they done with Mina last year

“From the beginning, Yerry was 100% convinced that he wanted to play for Everton but then you guys (the media) messed a lot of bad things for us because Man United was in – I'm not sure how they were in or if Barcelona used it – so I had to be strong and say 'if United are coming, they are coming in but the player wants Everton'.

Reckon we have made a bid around €30-35mill and Barca are trying to force us to up the price.

Brands said this is exactly what they done with Mina last year

“From the beginning, Yerry was 100% convinced that he wanted to play for Everton but then you guys (the media) messed a lot of bad things for us because Man United was in – I'm not sure how they were in or if Barcelona used it – so I had to be strong and say 'if United are coming, they are coming in but the player wants Everton'.

Yep, shades of the Mina episode here, same with Gomes, West Ham allegedly high balling us, we didn't panic and got our man in both cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.