Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting closer to panic stations, everyday that goes by, without a signing. Also I thought the reason Gana had not been announced at PSG was so we could sign a replacement first. He has been In Paris for a day now and we have not announced anything. News stories saying Gana will be announced in the morning and we are "preparing a bid" for Gbamin

I’ve already entered panic mode.

Last season’s team minus Zuma and Gana.

Weaker defence, weaker midfield and still no proven top striker to put the ball in the net.

Gonna be a long season, with the tedium only being broken for a couple of weeks of speculation over who we’re linked with in the January transfer window..,,before we sign no one and the club states that there wasn’t any value for money in the January market.

Definitely time to panic, because although we have already signed more players this window than we did a year ago by this time, its after the last time we said we wouldnt panic, and just seems prudent at this point to not hold off the panic for too long. Might not have the opportunity to panic in a few days, so might as well get some good panicing in now.

Signing most of your players on deadline day isn’t the disaster that it used to be now it’s been brought forward to the start of the season. No more going in to games not knowing if we were going to spend the season with a threadbare squad. At least we will know exactly what the situation is come the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.