Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha curently has 4 years left on £130kpw contract so he'd have to be offered something at least equal to that to make a move. Add that to the ridiculous transfer fee and I just cant see this happening. He's a good player but not at that price.

If it happens (doubtful), it's just swapping Mccarthy and Tosuns wages for zahas so not that much of a stretch

I think at this point Silva & Brands will do whatever it takes to get him !
This is exciting he's one of the best in the league hands down:celebrate:

Utter nonsense from sky. Even the bloke talking had a look on his face of "I'm chatting absolute bollocks".

So, according to sky, palace have said zaha is absolutely not for sale... But, if he was, we want 80mil. They are making it up as they go.

Wouldn't be surprised if we're not even after him.

If the media are to be believed he wants to go to arsenal and he wants champions league... Believe nothing until you see him actually holding a jersey and chatting some dross about how this move means so much to him.

Apparently last year the boyhood Arsenal fan was hoping Spurs would come in for him... i think it's his way of saying anywhere but Palace.

What time on transfer deadline day this year will Ped and Baz be on Sky Sports News making Kopite Heads fall off telling the world we won this years transfer widow too??

Sky have literally just re-hashed all of the posts on here saying we should offer McCarthy and tosun. I hope it’s true but massively doubt that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.