Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace fans make me laugh lol they really shouldn't be turning down that offer.

Soz @Alan Whittle
Why?

2 distinctly average footballers which will cost them about 6/7 mil a year in wages and a little over 40 mil (after United get their reported 25%) for their talisman and (at the moment) only hope of staying up

I wouldn’t accept if I was Palace tbh, unless Zaha goes all out to force the transfer

He has been literally wrong with just about everything hes said this window. Maybe he gets one right eventually, but his track record so far this window is nearing 0%. Sky seem to be pretty clueless these days league wide

Yep. He’s been getting pelters for getting everything wrong, and I mean everything!

giphy.gif

Why?

2 distinctly average footballers which will cost them about 6/7 mil a year in wages and a little over 40 mil (after United get their reported 25%) for their talisman and (at the moment) only hope of staying up

I wouldn’t accept if I was Palace tbh, unless Zaha goes all out to force the transfer

But who could Palace attract thats better.

We constantly say these players are gash but we say this as a club looking to get 7th/push for top 6. Its like Chelsea or City fans saying Zouma/Delph aint good enough for them which is correct but it doesnt nean they aint for us as we have different ambitions.

For Palace who want mid table/avoid relegation a player like Tosun is more than good enough.

Zaha curently has 4 years left on £130kpw contract so he'd have to be offered something at least equal to that to make a move. Add that to the ridiculous transfer fee and I just cant see this happening. He's a good player but not at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.