Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually pretty confident that we'll sign this kid yeno. Dunno why, just feel like it's gonna happen.

Absolutely reeks of Mina last year and brands holding his nerve, only concern is brands accepted a buy back clause then but Mina hadn’t even been at Barca a year so had heaps on his contract which juve don’t

I think its the only reason why we are even considered in this type of move.

If it was €40 mil (£38 mil) straight deal with no strings all the top teams in europe would be interested in him and offering Champs lge or Europa lge.

There will be a clause without doubt , if we get it something like Mina's we have done very well.

I'm all game for a buy back myself, alsong as it's not ridiculous

see what happens anyway, I'm guessing this is the only up between the 2 clubs at the minute though

I should know the answer to this, but what happens if a club comes in with the buy back clause down the track but the player doesn't want to go back?

I mean, either stay where he is or go somewhere else.
It would work like a release clause. The club has to accept the bid, but it is entirely up to the player if he wants to accept the offer.

I should know the answer to this, but what happens if a club comes in with the buy back clause down the track but the player doesn't want to go back?

I mean, either stay where he is or go somewhere else.
It would work like a release clause. The club has to accept the bid, but it is entirely up to the player if he wants to accept the offer.
It always is... We got rid of retain and transfer in the 60s.
Should really be called a first refusal clause

Having watched DCL in pre-season I have come around to the idea of us signing Kean. DCL actually does get chances but doesn't have much compsure, whereas it seems like Kean can slot so I could see him doing all right up top for us.
The one vs Sevilla when Walcott volleyed across to DCL for example, based on nothing but my imagination I imagine Kean controlling that and putting it in the bottom corner.. GET HIM IN

Don't see juventus have a leg to stand on here

either they make 40mill and let him go

or they insist on this buy back no one agrees and they lose him for free anyway next year

Or they just sign him up on a new contract. At the end of the day Juve wanted him to sign a new contract and Kean wanted to stay, then that ill feeling crept in and Juve had concerns about his attitude as well. They could easily work through that, sign a new contract, if it doesn't work out they get shut of him next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.