Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like with the gerrard/Hibbert fiasco... or any derby for that matter. It doesn't feel better when officials agree we got screwed over.
I can’t remember which Ref it was but the one who sent Roswell off came out recently and said that it was the biggest regret of his career.

You know what happens to natural penalty winners when we acquire them. Andy Johnson got 10+ pens or something the season before we got him. Couldn't get a pen if a defender shot him with an ak47 from then on.

#Ev

Q the Echoe doing a 2 spread page on his pen stats with the derby around the corner. Calling out every ref in the league.

That Gerrard/Hilbert was the worst game from a ref I've ever seen, isn't that the one where we were denied a stone wall penalty in the last minute as well.

So many I'm sure there was one in that one aswell. It would have been poor form if it didn't happen. But yeah I'm sure I remember that.

I can’t remember which Ref it was but the one who sent Roswell off came out recently and said that it was the biggest regret of his career.

Shows you some are just corrupt and don't care and some are so influenced by the media and other outside pressure they act against thier morality. Regret shows that he knew he was doing something wrong at the time. If you make a mistake you would not be filled with deep regret.

Shows you some are just corrupt and don't care and some are so influenced by the media and other outside pressure they act against thier morality. Regret shows that he knew he was doing something wrong at the time. If you make a mistake you would not be filled with deep regret.

But if our own players are succumbing to that pressure then what complaints do we have.

Had an awful night. I am sure a few of you will be aware, my source got shot last night and is now in hospital.

Now, normally I don't care if a father of two gets shot but I have been DM'ing him a lot and he appears to have been shot by an EFC extremist. He isn't dead (yet), but just in case; today is:

Memorial Monday.

For the next few days at least, I am going to have to have a go simply making the days up. Apologies in advance.

Had an awful night. I am sure a few of you will be aware, my source got shot last night and is now in hospital.

Now, normally I don't care if a father of two gets shot but I have been DM'ing him a lot and he appears to have been shot by an EFC extremist. He isn't dead (yet), but just in case; today is:

Memorial Monday.

For the next few days at least, I am going to have to have a go simply making the days up. Apologies in advance.

I'm sorry to read that. Like very sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.