• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think theres only 2 reasons why we would go for Zaha

1 --, Because we can cover his wages with the savings we make on those included in the deal and the lowering of the fee

2 -- Because hes premier league 'proven' and would allow us to have a nucleus of players to build around.

Otherwise it makes no sense at all

It depends on the deal, i have my doubts on the player swap thing as they rarely happen and there is just too many moving parts often that make those deal not feasible.

Zaha though is exceptional, of that i have no doubts. Trust me everyone is going to enjoy him if we get him. Hes a force of nature.

Last edited:

I can only think that people who are saying Zaha is anything like Bolasie are just thinking back to how he was back when they had both. He's improved massively since then.

I can only think that people who are saying Zaha is anything like Bolasie are just thinking back to how he was back when they had both. He's improved massively since then.

....I compare them because I think they are both ‘complicated’ footballers, who play with no real direction or in areas of the pitch where they are most effective. Perhaps Silva can get him playing with more purpose and get in areas where the opposition can be hurt.

Spicy in here today
17048d9e2e31278a10f74e7fb0a1c211.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.