Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the deal includes us getting rid of a couple of players and strengthening our right side, its worth it on sheding our wages and consolidating the squad alone in my opinion.

Just read Zaha stats last season playing down the left.. was his most successful position 6 goals in 12 or something ... can really play anywhere along the line.

Zaha would be OK but he's a diving cheat and I don't want him. Costa would be great but he's a thug and I wouldn't want him, either.

If the deal includes us getting rid of a couple of players and strengthening our right side, its worth it on sheding our wages and consolidating the squad alone in my opinion.

I think theres only 2 reasons why we would go for Zaha

1 --, Because we can cover his wages with the savings we make on those included in the deal and the lowering of the fee

2 -- Because hes premier league 'proven' and would allow us to have a nucleus of players to build around.

Otherwise it makes no sense at all

60 mil with Tosun in the deal for Zaha is pathetic.
Try to include guys like Mccathy, they want or Bolasie ok...

Everton need to do some money with Cenk Tosun and invest in a Striker, (Kean is the target)

Pepe is a much better player than Zaha. They’ve certainly got the cash. Zaha just isn’t worth that sort of money, which is why it didn’t happen.

Hopefully Palace relent now and reduce their price.
How do you know that Pepe is much better...he plays in the french league...premier league is a different level altogether...I am wondering what would be zaha's level if he was playing in the French league...

Status
Not open for further replies.