• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARSENAL LEAD RACE FOR PEPE?

Some potentially big, and surprising news, for Arsenal.

It's being reported in Italy that the Gunners have moved ahead in the race to sign winger Nicolas Pepe from Lille.

Napoli looked to be favourites to sign Pepe but reports claim Arsenal have agreed a contract with his representatives for a deal that could be worth £71.6m.

More on this when we get it...

Hello Wilfried. ;)

Zaha is just a smoke screen.
Can’t see us spaffing £80M on a bang average, fall-over-at-every-opportunity, already failed in the North type player...just doesn’t fit our growing profile.
Moise Kean I reckon is the most likely.

Gary Cahill available on a free. Do a great job for us. Experienced, two footed, great turn of speed, threat at corners and was an Everton fan in his younger days. Get him signed now
giphy.gif

Zaha is just a smoke screen.
Can’t see us spaffing £80M on a bang average, fall-over-at-every-opportunity, already failed in the North type player...just doesn’t fit our growing profile.
Moise Kean I reckon is the most likely.
[/Q
I know I'm stereotyping but no way on earth do the likes of Zaha make the move away from the capital to the provinces especially as you say having tried it once.

This Zaha stuff for the past few days was probably from palace or the players camp, the probably got information about arsenal going for Pepe that someone got spooked

Pepe is a much better player than Zaha. They’ve certainly got the cash. Zaha just isn’t worth that sort of money, which is it didn’t happen.

If the deal includes us getting rid of a couple of players and strengthening our right side, its worth it on sheding our wages and consolidating the squad alone in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.