Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we get him,will we class him as the forward we want,instead of say signing him and a forward,ive been comming round to the idea of that Kean as out forward

The money should be spent on a striker, but he is a very good player. Crazy fee.. I wonder what Maradona would cost if he was playing today..

For me he's a very good player but not great as shown by his statistics over the years: I've mentioned previously that I consider him as a big fish in a small pond.

If it's for the price mentioned in the press, then it's a no for me and I doubt that Brands would be content with spending that much on a player of his calibre.

Also, I doubt that we would be offering Cenk in any deal as we are already short on strikers! If they said £40m then I would say yes, but that isn't going to happen.

Quality player, consistently the best player on the pitch and the only one making things happen, this despite the opposition defenders knowing he’s the only threat
Exactly!
Richarlison was much less effective whenever opposition doubled up on him, which is what happened to palace every game. Just imagine having one on either side, that’s a top threat!

Status
Not open for further replies.